Monday, March 7, 2016

First week with Syster Hong!

March is here! We packed up all on Syster Brink's stuff and took her to the train station. As we stood at the door of our apartment for the last time, we just stared at each other and both burst into tears. We said our last prayer together and gave the biggest hug. We've been through so much together and I can't believe our little adventure together is over. Can't wait to see her again at Syster's Conference! Love you Brink. :)

This week has been a BLAST with my new companion Syster Hong!! :) She is from Arkansas and has been on her mission for 14 months. She is just hilarious too and I already love her! It was fun showing her all around Sundsvall and getting her familiar with the beautiful city. Just when when I thought it was getting warm too the blistering cold and snow made its return lol.

I showed her the hälsa steg (health path) me and Syster Brink always walked on, while we talked to people. I also showed her the cute hipster Sundsvall University as well. We had a lot of lessons this week too so that was fun! Some blåsts but whatever happens to every missioanry haha. We have already had so many laughs together too. It's gonna be such a fun transfer. :)

We had distrikt möte with the new district too. It's always fun getting to know new people. That's my life everyday. We all got lunch at the yummy pizza place called Play Pizza. Så gott! We met up with sweet Lisa Graström at Navet too and chatted with her and Maxime for alittle bit. For weekly planning we went to Hemmakväll and stocked up on snacks and godis.

I got a package from my sweet Aunt Stacy too this week so that was nice! Thank you Stacy!! :) Love and miss you! A letter is on your way. ;)

Söndag was great too! It was fast and testimony meeting. Seriously my favorite Sunday of the month. All these sweet kids went up and shared their heart and souls. It was hard not to tear up. I never want to leave this place!! These people are some of the greatest people I have ever met. When we got home we decided to make some homemade chicken fettchini alfredo. It was toppen and it reminded us of Olive Garden. ;)

I've been reading Jesus the Christ this week a lot too. I love learning about the Savior's life in detail. I'm learning so many things I have never thought of before and I love every second of being a missionary for Him. :) Even when it is hard, I just remember the things he went through, and remember I am not alone in this!

Hope you all have a fun March and Vi ses senare. :)

Kärlek,
Syster Davis

Kontakting in the freezing cold = mean people lol.
Missionary in the Ghetto.
First Sunday with Syster Hong!
Our cute little church building.

No comments:

Post a Comment